Vertical PCB mount RJ45 receptacle, CAT5e, two light pipes for through hole LEDs, B-Series cutout with latch lock, max. panel thickness 3 mm
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The B-Series offers a space saving design and a rugged metal front plate.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables..
Features & Benefits
- Vertical PCB design at 24 mm distance to front panel – fits the widely accepted industry standard dimension for XLRs, 1/4″ jacks etc.
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Ground panel connection
- PoE+ compliant according to 802.3at Type2
- CAT5e performance according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568-C.2